Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My first published piece- September Cricut magazine

Awhile ago I mentioned that I was getting published by Cricut magazine.  I was SO EXCITED.  Frankly, I still am ;).  They kindly requested that I remove the project from my blog until October 1st.  So I am so excited that I can repost it now with you! 

I used a Cricut box and altered it for a gift for my daughter's teacher.  Inside we put some cards and pens.  I love the durability of the Cricut boxes plus the magnetic closure. 

If you want my measurements and things for what I did just let me know and I will post!

The card stock is all Coredinations cardstock... which always makes for a beautiful project!

I have something in the November issue, 2 projects in the holiday idea book, and a March project in!  I am so stinking excited!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. congratulations on being published hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! You go girl! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. This is truly adorable.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! How exciting!! Cool project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...