Tuesday, November 6, 2012

In this house we do

I keep seeing these on Pinterest and wanting one.  So I finally made one :).  I wish I had spaced it out better but now I know that for next time.  I used my Cricut, of course, and my Gypsy.  My two machines I can't live without.  I love that when I use the Gypsy I can mix all my fonts.

There are so many other things I wanted to include on it but 16x20 is just plain too small!  Of course some of the things we do I don't want in permanent paint LOL!  Pretty much our life between 6am and 7 am shouldn't be a part of it.  Of course everyone else has smooth mornings and bakes 5 course dinners at night.  I love all those FB status messages.  Mine are more like "Yay, I made it through the day and didn't lose my mind until 7!"

This is on 16x20 canvas.  I used Contact paper to make the stencil for the letters and painted them in.  It worked out well for the most part, I actually expected more of an issue with it!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...