Sunday, December 23, 2012

Follow your dreams. They know the way. Pinterest inspired project

My aunt found this picture online:
One of her friends had posted in on Pinterest and she wanted it as a gift. 

I tried to make it exactly the same... yeah that didn't go over well at all.  Imagine cursing out your Cricut repeatedly and only making matters worse once you involve the canvas.  Yeah, not pretty, not fun, not gift worthy. 

Finally I admitted to myself that I couldn't make it exactly as the photo showed it.  This is what I came up with:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...