Thursday, January 31, 2013

Duct Tape Kit

Is Duct Tape not the craziest of all of the new fads?  I mean seriously, what can't you do with it.  Hubby has always sworn by it but not it is all my kids want to.  I got this plastic case for $5 bucks on sale and found that Duct Tape fits perfectly in it!  So I filled it with 9 Duct Tapes which fit perfect in the case!  Then we put in a craft book for making things with it.  Then I used my Cuttin Up font cartridge and some vinyl and personalized it for my daughter.  Needless to say, she loved it!!!

Now we have Duct Tape everywhere and for everything.  You name it.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a gift! Caitlyn looks pretty happy with her new kit. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...