Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter

Welcome to another week at Fantabulous Cricut!  We would LOVE to see what you are creating for Easter! Fantabulous Cricut is an awesome blog where you can link up your project and have people tell you what they think of it!  Sharing what we do can be very rewarding!

You may have seen my earlier post where I am challenging myself to do 13 layouts and use 13 things from my stash.  For this I went with an Easter layout.  I had a "Garden Party" stack that I hardly used because it seemed to "girly" for me.  I think I put it to pretty good use.

I had a ton of different photos that I wanted to include on here so up the side I stacked a bunch of pictures randomly to get them in.



Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  I appreciate you stopping by!!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! All the pictures came together nicely! Great job!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts-super sweet pictures:)
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super LO, I really like the paper and pretty greens you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this layout! Not only are the kiddos super cute but the layout is really pretty! Love your 13 challenge!
    Proud new follower too!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO! I like how you randomly stacked all those pictures together - I think it's a neat look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're LO is fabulous! love the collage of all the pics. What a great idea. Happy Easter! ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful LO. Love all the pics and those kids are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...