Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day monkey card

 

Happy St. Patrick's Day (one day early ;) )

I have been hiding in my craftroom most of the day today and made a card for my daughter and one for my son for tomorrow.  My daughter loves St. Patrick's Day because I make green food.  She looks forward to that!  She is easy to keep happy.

For this card I used the monkey on Create a Critter and a Peachy Keen face.  Isn't it cute?!

The shamrock is from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I inked the edges of it and folded the sides up a bit just to get some dimension on it.  I used the foam pop dots to put the monkey and shamrock on so he could swing from his "vine."

The green layer of paper is actually tan paper that I chalked green because I couldn't find a piece of paper I was happy with.  I have 900 pieces of paper (at least) and not one that I wanted.  

Have you seen the DESIGN TEAM CALL FOR MY NEW BLOG?!  Check it out Our Crafty Girls blog!

I am entering this into
Peachy Keen- Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Cute....love those colors together! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that your daughter likes green food. Your card is very cute! Love him swinging from his vine! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the cute monkey and the fabulous polka dots! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Love the way you have the monkey hanging from the ribbon.....so creative!! Thanks for playing along at the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE card,your monkey is soooo ADORABLE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling monkey. I love your color choices on it. Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate all feedback. Don't forget to follow me if you like what you see! PLEASE give me a link to your blog too so I can pop on over easily!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...